Switch to German
Founding of the company hotkey.
1995 – 2004
Patternmaker for the market leaders of fashion industry
1991 – 1994
Tailoring apprendiceship, Sartoria Managano, Genoa, Italy
1988 – 1991
University of applied sciense, Italian Fashion s.r.l. Genoa, Italy
Certificate as tailor and patternmaker
• Aenne Burda • CJD Pro Fashion • Designwerkstatt Bouley • Deutsche Meisterschule für Mode • Edelnice • Escada • Esprit • Girls Golf • Head Sport • Hess Natur • Hugo Boss • Kreativ Control • Kreativlabor • K&K Kaiserjäger • Kwintet Germany • L&F Kreationen • MEWA Textil Service
• m.code vestimentaire • N.M. Exports • Nuni • Outfit GmbH • Pfister Progast • SaiSo • Sandra Pabst • Sportswear Connection • Stofftheater • Strenesse • Strenesse Blue • Schubert • tian van tastique • Thomaseth • Trachtenmanufaktur Grasegger • Ulrich Näger Advanced Solutions • vonRosen
• corporate fashion
• traditional costumes
• Development of prototypes from sketches, samples and/ or photos ot the final prodcution of the finished garment
• Development of basic pattern of all kind of production groups to be used as an effective modular system
• Start-up consulting
• Introduction and training of pattern construction and in achieving the proper fit
Development in the area of Technical Product Development at the headquarter in Düsseldorf and in Shenzhen, China. As a vertically integrated global company with a worldwide production environment, Esprit needs a centrally controlled product development. Wherein the entire creative development and quality management remains in the Headquarter Ratingen.
Fit development and fit assurance throughout the entire size range, including a uniform processing standard for all product categories of womens wear, regardless of the worldwide production environment.
Development of a pool of basic patterns as a basis for uniform, worldwide style development, including grading.
Development of an individual grading with the best fit distribution for the european, asian and american market. Documentation of all value specifications.
Defining processing standards, uniforme workman ship, equipment variations and defining technical trimmings.
Training of CAD applications and pattern making in the Esprit fit department and in Shenzhen, China. Consulting, training of patternmakers and of suppliers.
Setting up a new product range for trade and industry, which on the one hand corresponds to the modern optical requirements and at the same time allows maximum freedom of movement, functionality and durability.
Fit development with ergonomic details considering a very large size range for man and woman for trade and industry customers.
Derivation and further development for warning protection, heat and flame protection, weatherproof outdoor, and analogue development of men’s products on women’s products.
Grading for standard short and long sizes for men and women including detailed block grading for functional elements: pockets and details.
Supporting and securing the pre production samples in the manufacturing plants with regard to MEWA quality standards.
Innsbrucker Str. 18a D – 82481 Mittenwald
+49 8823 917333
Mail Sabine Ladwig
+49 175 9569334
VAT- Id- Nr. DE238185847